Prelim Bits 06-01-2017
- It is caused by the Oropouche virus and transmitted in humans primarily through the bite of Culex Mosquitoes.
- No direct transmission of the virus from human to human has been documented.
- The incubation period of this disease varies from 4-8 days.
- Symptoms include the sudden onset of high fever, headache, joint pain, and vomiting.
- The outbreaks are reported in the American Countries which includes Brazil, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Indian Skill Development Services:
- The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has issued the notification of setting up of Indian Skill Development Services (ISDS).
- The service has been instituted as a formal service in Group ‘A’ category and created for the Training Directorate of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- The Academy for training of the cadre will be National Institute of Skill Development.
Developing Smart cities in India by world countries:
Leading countries has decided to associate with the development of smart cities in India.
|| Smart Cities
|| Chennai, Ahmedabad and Varanasi.
|| Visakhapatnam, Ajmer and Allahabad.
|| Pune, Amaravati(Andhra Pradesh) and Indore.
|| Chandigarh, Puducherry and Nagpur.
|| Bhubaneswar, Coimbattore and Kochi.