900 319 0030
x
digesh prajapati
May 14, 2020
2 years

TO,

IAS PARLIAMENT,

I AM DIGESH PRAJAPATI FROM VADODARA GUJARAT , UPSC ASPIRANT AND MY BIRTH DATE IS 14-NOVEMBER-1986 GOING TO APPEAR IN THIS CSE -2020 I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING MY AGE  THAT AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT YEARS CSE?

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DIGESH PRAJAPATI

Comments

6 days

Lisnis

There are a lot of interesting games available on the internet; one of my favorites is stumble guys, a knockout game that puts boys' wits to the test.

1 month

herri1234

It is a long way from the gartic phone experience of being born to the experience of becoming an old phrazle  man. But it is still a journey, because human life has to be in motion for it to continue.

2 months

jason bevis

Nice to meet you in this forum. I think you can join. Try playing drift hunter 5 letter words game. It is very interesting and helps you relax after tiring working hours

2 months

NickLi

Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.  If you need help writing an essay, visit the WritePaperforme website for expert help writing essays, term papers, and other assignments.

2 months

futyert

Please elaborate on the excellent happy wheels unblocked information you provided. 

6 months

Queen Mastropietro

When you are looking for an Android mobile app development company, you will find several factors to consider, check this - https://jatapp.com/blog/twelve-proptech-business-models/

6 months

MauriceZaiss

Educational games on the online platform, interactive presentation of materials, game functions, tasks to be performed use this effective effective program https://funmathgamesforkids.org/ will help your child love math.

8 months

James Thomas

I’ve found a reliable writing service thanks to my dorm roommate who has been actively using the service for some time already. It is incredible how such a platform can change your life dramatically for the better. Now I can devote time to activities that make me happy.

8 months

Dominic Cooper

I met a friend yesterday, and he said that I should definitely visit this site. According to his assurances, here he found everything he needed and even more.

9 months

Lily

Students are always looking for a legit, safe, and competent paper writing service. The best essay websites to summarize articles  writing service that we know of. Service is cheap, run by professionals, and always delivers the promise.

11 months

selena gomez

Open espn.com/activate on your system or mobile device. Type the activation code display on your Roku and click on the Continue button. From the select provider screen,choose your cable, satellite, or streaming TV service provider. You will be asked to check-in together with your TV service provider credentials.The ESPN Roku channel features live ESPN TV programming along with live sporting events and full replays, sports news, clips and game highlights. Additional live sports can be watched by adding the ESPN+ subscription service to your ESPN account for $4. you prefer.

11 months

jenaericaca

That's great information I was looking for, can you share more about it.  

Girls games

11 months

Gloria Field

There are several facebook problems are happening in genral however you'll be able to choose the article regarding business set up assignment at low cost assignment facilitate from web site bestessay which is able to save your alot of your time and provides you an honest response for creating a good short term most business plans.

12 months

Harold C Repass

I think yes