766 776 6266
x
Raj
March 16, 2021
1 year

Hello Friends,

Can I apply for the UPSC by using the State Community certificate for Prelims without having an OBC NCL certificate?

So I'm sure that I can be able to submit it during the Mains DAF. Is that acceptable way in upsc?

Can anyone able to clarify this?

Thanks,

Comments

10 days

markbrown124

Users can watch the content of this platform on any device that includes pc, app, tv, ps4 etc. One of the things buzzling among the users currently is the disneyplus.com login/begin. Many of the users want to know what is disney plus begin and what they need to do with the disneyplus com begin code. This is happening when users are trying to access the Disney plus app on devices like mobile phone, tv etc.

24 days

George Archie

Social and emotional learning improves many factors required for academic success for Take My Online Classes. Here are some of them. It teaches us how thoughts, emotions, and actions relate together.

2 months

wuicy lucy

Thanks for sharing in your post. I think it will help me. You can also visit tiny fishing  and nerdle to play the best game

3 months

romi michal

Got nothing to do in times of crisis? and bored at home? I suggest you stickman hook  and play it on your PC.

3 months

Jose Nelan

That's what I was looking for.

4 months

ward rose

Yes, I also want to know the process to take the OBC NCL certification, I need this one day too cookie clicker

4 months

Michael Hussey

Certifications in your field are really important it gives you good knowledge and makes you more strong in your field, I have done multiple courses and get their certificates I am working as a blog writer for one of the writing agencies offering nursing essay writing services UK to the students and different writing courses help me a lot.

4 months

Marilyn K

Hello Raj, hope you are doing well. The answer is "YES" you can apply for the UPSC by using the State Community certificate for Prelims without having an OBC NCL certificate and if you want an OBC NCL certificate Deporteeduca online institute is providing certification you can apply for the certificate don't go any other website which says they are providing certification for OBC or NCL because most of the entity are scammers so, be careful.

5 months

board

Well, that's a superb article! Thank you for this great information, you write very well which I like very much. I am really impressed by your post.

6 months

Susan Wray

OBC (Other Backward Class)  is a term that is utilized all things considered by the public authority of India to recognize or to order ranks that are instructively or socially denied and distraught. Another Backward class is an authority grouping done by the government. Dissertation writing help online UK

6 months

Curtis B Fowler

Nice post.

6 months

Romas

I don't know about a high school diploma, but I need a   recommendation letter for services and admission. I recently found out myself. I found a service to help you write and design it quickly. I think there will be no problems with the documents now.

7 months

Bensjy

For me, the important factors that define a professional, reliable writing company are: the services it offers, the quality of products as defined by real customers, its customer support, the products and services it offers, its prices. It can be difficult for yourself to figure out all this information, so I look at the reviews https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essay-company/, where you can find a lot of useful and truthful information about such companies. I find it very convenient when there is a drop-down menu on the order form that provides more details, I can find any type of academic writing products or services. Reviews provide an assessment of price range, quality, discounts and additional features.