766 776 6266
x
Raj
March 16, 2021
10 months

Hello Friends,

Can I apply for the UPSC by using the State Community certificate for Prelims without having an OBC NCL certificate?

So I'm sure that I can be able to submit it during the Mains DAF. Is that acceptable way in upsc?

Can anyone able to clarify this?

Thanks,

Comments

22 days

Susan Wray

OBC (Other Backward Class)  is a term that is utilized all things considered by the public authority of India to recognize or to order ranks that are instructively or socially denied and distraught. Another Backward class is an authority grouping done by the government. Dissertation writing help online UK

27 days

Curtis B Fowler

Nice post.

28 days

Romas

I don't know about a high school diploma, but I need a   recommendation letter for services and admission. I recently found out myself. I found a service to help you write and design it quickly. I think there will be no problems with the documents now.

1 month

Bensjy

For me, the important factors that define a professional, reliable writing company are: the services it offers, the quality of products as defined by real customers, its customer support, the products and services it offers, its prices. It can be difficult for yourself to figure out all this information, so I look at the reviews https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essay-company/, where you can find a lot of useful and truthful information about such companies. I find it very convenient when there is a drop-down menu on the order form that provides more details, I can find any type of academic writing products or services. Reviews provide an assessment of price range, quality, discounts and additional features.