766 776 6266
x
Dheeraj
April 14, 2020
2 years

I have passed my 12th class the last year,I Came To  Mukherjee Nagar as I passed, My family sent me here to prepare for 10 months, after which I left here, I want to prepare UPSC but I want all my friends to speak for the defence. Even thinking and preparing but I am unable to concentrate, I just want to do it. I have lost two of my attempt for airforce and one year of my career

Last year, my friend suggest me to take admission in Delhi University through distance mode which saved me 1 year and I changed my subject too from science to arts.

You tell me what i should do please help me

I just want to Do UPSC -CSE After graduation 

Please tell me how i start my preparation from zero to hero

How I Get Confidence To Clear exam

How I Tackle My Parents thinking which stops me very much because they think UPSC Is Not A Gurantee they feels my neighbours sons and relatives sons are got recommended in Defence With same age 

How i tell them a difference between A Constable Job And Civil Services Opportunities

please suggest your opinion and give answer according to your thinking By Considerd The Opinion and expectation of Every Parents To His Son

Comments

1 month

david smith

DedicatedHosting4u can help you to take your online business to the next level If you're serious about your business, dedicated hosting servers are the only way to go. We may also assist with email marketing by offering servers. 

california dedicated server  , 100mbps dedicated server  , trusted dedicated server hosting  , quad core dedicated server 

1 month

david smith

Reliable dedicated hosting can help you to take your online business to the next level If you're serious about your business, dedicated hosting servers are the only way to go. We may also assist with email marketing by offering servers. Reliable hosting solution , Dedicated hosting , dedicated server california

1 month

david walker

Canon IJ Network Tool is a toolkit software with the options to keep a check on most of your Canon printer network settings and adjust them according to your requirements . Canon.com/ijsetup offers the Printer Setup download link where you can install the printer setup further.

1 month

david walker

Ij.start.canon is a platform for getting the canon printer driver . You can easily download the driver according to your model as ij.start canon is designed with a user-friendly interface. Ij.start.canon , Https //ij.start.cannon

1 month

aaron wyatt

Ij.start.canon is an easy and speedy method to provide the ability to connect your printer to any other device, such as Windows, Mac or iPhone. Furthermore, ij.start.cannon is a web address which provides access to download driver and software of Canon printer for your device.

You can easily set up your Canon printer through drivers from canon.com/ijsetup, wireless connection, USB, and a few components. 

1 month

henry nikk

From the dock, click the Canon printer icon and double-click on the downloaded .dmg file to begin Ij start Canon software installation  https://ij.start.cannon | http://ij.start.cannon | https //ij.start.cannon | ij.start.cannon .

To confirm whether your printer can print a clear document or not, click on Print Check Pattern   Canon IJ Print Utility .

Here, you can see the Canon printer device is visible with a green checkmark, otherwise, you will require to add it manually. So, click on ‘Add Printer’ tab  ij.start.canon | ij.start canon .

2 months

candymika

I have visited your blog and I am very interested in the articles you serve. Give me enough knowledge. Thank you for your useful sharing and don't forget. retro games

3 months

olivilajhon08

Make sure the surface where you are placing the printer is clean and close to Pc or laptop.Check the shipped components with your inkjet printer.

https //ij.start.cannon , http //ij.start.canon   , ij.start.canon  ,ij.start canon

3 months

alice johnson

Buy Foldable Lightweight Electric Wheelchairs Motorized The KosmoCare electric or motorized wheelchair is a buy electric wheelchair that can be propelled by means of a battery-powered electric motor. It is controlled by a joystick mounted on the armrest. electric wheelchairs are useful for people who are unable to maneuver a manual wheelchair or who may need to use a wheelchair for distances or terrain that would be tiring in a manual wheelchair.

3 months

Ava Ebrahim

Disney Plus is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. You can find a complete list of Disney classics as well as your new favorite Disney films. Disney offers a variety of TV series, movies, and news, as well as sports. Disney plus is a one-stop shop for all of your favorite Disney shows and movies. To watch the Disneyplus.com/start on your device, you need to activate it or install it on that device. There's plenty of programming from Pixar, Marvel Studios, and the Star Wars world, in addition to Disney is the most popular subscription channels in the world. This service allows you to stream live TV shows, sports, and videos. Disney also will enable you to purchase new movies.

3 months

Ava Ebrahim

Disneyplus is a streaming platform that is similar as Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video. The most appealing aspect of the platform is it's accessible via a variety of devices, including smart TVs, tablets as well as PCs, iOS, and Android. Because of the level of compatibility with the disneyplus com login begin platform on com. It has grown increasingly popular throughout the globe. If you're also experiencing similar issues If you're also experiencing the same issue, you're at the right spot. In this article we'll show you how to solve disneyplus.com/begin. Before we get for the fix, let's first know a little bit about disneyplus.com.

3 months

selena gomez

Tubi TV is an American-based free streaming service that is trying to compete with industry giants Netflix and Hulu.tubi.tv/activate This FOX-owned service has on-demand TV and movies as well as limited live TV components that can provide a source of news and sports. It is one of the top apps for streaming content for free in 2022.

3 months

selena gomez

You can watch all of the Disney classics, original Disney shows,disneyplus.com/begin and even new content all in one place.The cost of Disney Plus is much lower than many options available today and you can even gift subscriptions to other people.What made Disney Plus even better is the option to bundle it with other services. 

3 months

zareen deol

Yes! You can watch Foxnews.com/connect Channel without a cable or satellite TV subscription. You can watch it live, just as if you were a cable subscriber. All you need is a streaming device like a Roku and a streaming service that carries The Fox News Channel Fox News Channel on Roku comes with most of the News content from the cable version of it. It also has many episodes of many popular shows from the channel if you are a subscriber to the pay TV service.The free content includes the Latest News videos, Top Stories, Primetime Highlights.

3 months

zareen deol

Launch the Disney+ app and select Log in. Visit disnyeplus.com/start on a computer or mobile device. Enter the 8-digit code you see on your TV and select Continue. Enter your Disney+ login credentials to start streaming.Make sure the device is compatible with Disney Plus, and if it is, restart it. Check for driver and system updates, and if all else fails, reinstall the app. If possible, try using Disney Plus on another device Sign out of your streaming device, whether it is a mobile device or any other device, and restart it . 

3 months

janny kayle

Microsoft 365 or Office on your computer. If you are using any other Microsoft service, it means you already have an account that you can use for any Microsoft activity visit here. you will get all information about it.

Microsoft365.com/setupTo Activate

office 365 setup

microsoft 365/setup

microsoft365.com

microsoft 365 setup

3 months

janny kayle

Microsoft Office Home and Business is a special version of Office for PC aimed primarily at an educational environment. It consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Microsoft Teams - everything that you will need for presentations and writing assignments. It is compatible with Windows 7 and the latest editions.

office.com/setup home and student 2021

office.com/setup home and business 2021

ms office 2019 home and student setup download

ms office 2019 home and business setup download

microsoft office home and student 2019 setup download

office 2019 home and business installer

4 months

janny kayle

Home and Student 2019 is designed for students and families who choose to use classic Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint on Windows and Mac. It’s a one-time purchase that can be used at home or in the classroom on one PC or Mac.

office.com/setuphome and student 2019

office.com/setuphome and business 2019

4 months

janny kayle

Microsoft Office 365 is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that includes Microsoft Office and other services, such as email and collaboration, from Microsoft's cloud server. Microsoft Office 365 provides desktop functionalities and is available by subscription.

Microsoft365.com/setup  

Microsoft365.com/setup 

Microsoft365.com/setup 

4 months

janny kayle

As we know Microsoft Office is a big software and sometimes users encounter some problems while trying to set up an office and we have already uploaded various articles on how to fix those errors and easily install office on one's Pc/Mac 

www.office.com/setup 

www.office.com/setup   

www.office.com/setup