766 776 6266
x
x
Dheeraj
April 14, 2020
2 years

I have passed my 12th class the last year,I Came To  Mukherjee Nagar as I passed, My family sent me here to prepare for 10 months, after which I left here, I want to prepare UPSC but I want all my friends to speak for the defence. Even thinking and preparing but I am unable to concentrate, I just want to do it. I have lost two of my attempt for airforce and one year of my career

Last year, my friend suggest me to take admission in Delhi University through distance mode which saved me 1 year and I changed my subject too from science to arts.

You tell me what i should do please help me

I just want to Do UPSC -CSE After graduation 

Please tell me how i start my preparation from zero to hero

How I Get Confidence To Clear exam

How I Tackle My Parents thinking which stops me very much because they think UPSC Is Not A Gurantee they feels my neighbours sons and relatives sons are got recommended in Defence With same age 

How i tell them a difference between A Constable Job And Civil Services Opportunities

please suggest your opinion and give answer according to your thinking By Considerd The Opinion and expectation of Every Parents To His Son

Comments

15 hours

mack zayn

Canon Inkjet printers are compatible with multiple devices, including Windows, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Linux (a few models), and Chromebook canon.com/ijsetup 

15 hours

mack zayn

Microsoft 365 or Office on your computer. If you are using any other Microsoft service such as OneDrive, Outlook, Skype, or Xbox Live, it means you already have an account that you can use for any Microsoft activity.   Microsoft365.com/setup  

Microsoft365.com/setup  ,  www.microsoft365/setup

19 hours

finley jordon

Defend against the unknown threats and proceed for Trend micro download with www.trendmciro.com/activate having Advanced Machine Learning Technology. Trend micro security is the best way to save your Connected World to all the digital part. Install www.trendmicro/activate from the official site and get the trend micro activation key to complete the process.

19 hours

finley jordon

Microsoft 365 is based on a subscription model, which ensures that users must pay to use Microsoft 365’s services. Microsoft 365 all-time helps you to keep your product up to date while Microsoft updates it. 

Canon Pixma MG 2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer equipped with multifunctional features like printer, scanner, and copier. 

Canon.com/ijsetup/mg2522Canon.com/ijsetup mg2522

Camps.intuit.com  |  Camps.intuit.com  | microsoft365.com/setup

5 days

Daisy Faith

Does your business need a unique logo? Here at Vintage logo and minimalistic logo, we provide expert vintage logo design services for your business. We even specialize in minimalistic logos for your business at affordable rates. Hence, if you are ready to give your brand a completely unique and attractive look, let our professional logo designers help you and  You can submit your guest post article at Write for us

2 months

thomas shelby

The Canon printer that can be downloaded via canon.com/ijsetup page is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Ij.start canon CD is not the well-suited technique to use ij.start.canon installation for longer. One can canon.com/ijsetup/mg2522  install from another origin if your device is having issues in the online installation or any other. Use ij.start cannon to set up your Canon product.Get started to Canon inkjet setup with guidelines of ij.start.cannon site.

2 months

thomas shelby

Get Microsoft 365 setup by visiting microsoft365.com/setup. Sign in to Microsoft account, enter the product key and get apps quickly. Microsoft365 setup wizard using microsoft365.com/setup site, follow instructions and install apps.Go to www.microsoft365/setup to get all the MS office 365 apps on your devices like Windows, Mac, and smartphones.

2 months

Harry Jowsey

Thankful to you for giving to us, I additionally reliably increase some new helpful information from your post. I always like to read quality content having accurate information regarding the subject

www.amazon.com/mytv

amazon.com/code

Paypal login

2 months

Sam Battherford

As work environments open in numerous districts all throughout the planet, I hear from clients consistently that they can hardly wait to return to face to face coordinated effort. office.com/setup

Microsoft365.com/setup

https://ij.start-canon.com

3 months

SonuSood

The Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) is the subject matter expert for the next generation of system engineering professionals. They are involved in the repairing, maintenance and designing of Linux based enterprise network solution to the organization.

Best Linux Certification

3 months

MarkUltra

I'm sorry to hear that the pandemic had such a negative influence on you along with the world. I read on this website that during covid many people actually started learning languages. I even downloaded Duolingo since my job became distant and I had some time I used to spend on transport, but I haven't really learned Italian like I wanted to. 

3 months

Pim Clieff

Since you already know your goal and desire to achieve it, it won't be a problem for you to succeed. Covid ruined all my urge to learn languages, so I'm happy it didn't do the same to your plans!

6 months

jedacandy

The information is good, i need more, i'm still learning about it. scribble io

10 months

Kathy Bowing

It depends on your level of general awareness. Since you stated that you will be preparing for the optional writing custom exam even before the entrance exam, you have every chance of passing the exam even if you are preparing for the GS exams after the preliminary exam.

Based on the GS GS exam scheme over the past two years, apart from a balanced view of current affairs, only a basic understanding of static topics is expected. For example, this year's power grid asked about the factors behind the Industrial Revolution in England, not elsewhere in Europe.

As I said, if you are a well-informed, level-headed person, then be sure to start with the preliminary exams. However, if you think you are falling short, then prepare yourself now.

For example, let's just look at your English. Please don't take this as condescending or offensive. My only intention is to help.

If you are going to choose English as your native language, based on the description of your question, I see significant room for improvement. Remember that you will be up against hundreds of city candidates who can come up with a very good proposal to formulate their views. To live up to them, you need writing practice, which you cannot get in three to four months.

So, consider your strengths and weaknesses and assess them objectively.