766 776 6266
x
Atchaya
July 05, 2020
1 year

I want to maintain current affairs notes in soft copy as well as hard copy since it is very tiring in covering all the news and it’s background in hard copy ...can anyone please tell me how to make soft copy and hard copy notes separately in a convenient way

Comments

1 day

NilNil

Hello friends! Thanks for this useful and interesting topic! And for sharing this information with us! On my own behalf, I also want to share something with you! I recommend that you pay attention to a simple and convenient tool that will help you use the passive voice correctly in the text. The tool works with the help of special algorithms, so it will quickly and without any problems find errors associated with this grammatical part of the text, and help you fix them!

https://www.passivevoicedetector.com/passive-voice-corrector-online/

19 days

Donald Vang

Hey! If you are having difficulty identifying parts of speech while writing and reviewing your text, then I would like to recommend our free online tool. Our online search for parts of speech will help you analyze your text quickly and efficiently. Using it you can also eliminate all grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. Find out how to fix sentences with wrong adjective now!

1 month

salina era

Thanks for sharing this post with us. Mobile phones have become an integral part of our daily lives. Mobile phones allow us to communicate with one another. We always require the best service centre at inexpensive pricing whenever we have a problem with our phone. So, if you're looking for oneplus repair in Dubai,  then visit  oneplus repair dubai

1 month

salina era

Thanks for sharing this post with us.Stream2Watch is a Livestream platform that focuses on sports. This website has many sports channels that allow users to watch football, snooker, hockey, golf, and other activities and sports online. if you are looking for alternatives of stream2watch then visit sites like stream2watch

1 month

pkinpum

Try playing Slope Unblocked, 1v1 lol can you make it through?

2 months

miklas

I want to thank you for the great article!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've bookmarked it to check out the new stuff you post.

among us

4 months

Rosie Dunn

Taking notes while attending university is a really good idea. In this way, I increased my academic performance, as preparation for the exam was much easier. Of course, the help I received at dissertationteam.com played a significant part in my academic success, but as a first step in improving my academic performance, it'll help a lot.

9 months

Alan Grillo

Any solution for this?

slitherio